Crystal Springs Family Waterpark
Crystal Springs and the Raritan Valley YMCA have partnered to provide swim lessons. Please register/pay directly with the Raritan Valley YMCA.
July 6 Update
Effective July 7: Kiddie Pool and Splash Pad will open!!
June 29 Update - Park to open July 3rd & Tickets For Sale
Tickets for the 2020 season are now available!
The daily admission rate will be $15/person and will only be available for purchase online. Once 250 tickets are sold there will be no additional tickets available for that day.
You will be able to purchase tickets in advance for dates throughout the summer by going to the Ticket Sales Page . A ticket must be purchased for every individual, regardless of age, coming to Crystal Springs. Only individuals with tickets purchased for the day of your visit will be admitted into Crystal Springs. Tickets will not be sold at Crystal Springs.
Step by step directions for how to buy your tickets through our Guest Check Out.
Although we may not be able to operate under normal conditions, our staff is committed to providing you with a safe, family friendly place to swim. We hope to see all of you at the park!
June 19 Update - Park to open July 3rd
We are working diligently to open by July 3, 2020 and we have many adjustments due to Social Distancing and COVID-19 mitigation policies. An outline of these policies may be found in the Opening Release Document. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, reach out to the Crystal Spring staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
NJ Department of Health Guidelines and State Executive Orders that we are required to adhere to in order to open to the public. Some of these restrictions and guidance include;
- Limited capacity and cash-less reservation systems are required; therefore, daily tickets will be limited to 250 patrons per day initially. Tickets can be purchased online ONLY; there will be no tickets sold onsite at Crystal Springs. As per previous communication, Season Passes are not available this year due to the capacity limits to the park. Information regarding how to purchase daily tickets will be released shortly.
- All chairs and picnic tables will be removed from the park. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own chairs. Shade is available on a first come, first served basis and there should be ample room for guests to spread out comfortably throughout the facility.
- Face Coverings must be worn upon entering the park, utilizing restrooms and in situations where social distancing cannot be maintained. Face Coverings cannot be worn in the water.
- Modified hours; Crystal Springs will be operating daily 11am to 5pm.
- Brunswick Bay, Family Pool and Lap Pool will be the pools available and open beginning July 3rd.
- Waterpark features and attractions are not permitted to open by the State; therefore, the Slide Tower, Lazy River, Spray Park, Kiddie Pool and Activity Pool will be closed. If Crystal Springs is able to open some of these features throughout the summer we will notify the public accordingly.
- Social Distancing on the deck and in the pools will be required and encouraged throughout the park by our staff.
- The Concession Vendor will be operating daily. Although patrons are permitted to bring food into the park, the picnic area will NOT be open and available for grilling.
- Lockers will not be available.
- Restroom occupancy is required to be monitored throughout the day by an attendant to encourage social distancing.
- Cleaning and disinfecting high touch areas will be maintained frequently throughout the day.
- Patrons are encouraged to wash hands frequently and utilize hand sanitizer provided throughout the park.
- Patrons who have symptoms of Covid-19 should NOT come to the park.
- All other rules and regulations normally enforced at Crystal Springs and located on our website still remain intact including No Alcohol, Glass, Personal Grills or Knives permitted.
Crystal Springs has developed the required COVID-19 Pool Operation Prevention Plan (CPOPP) that complies pursuant to Executive Order No. 153 (2020).
- Patrons that do not comply with the Governor’s Executive Order 153 pertaining to the reopening of public recreational bathing facilities will be removed from the park.
- Due to the ongoing and changing nature of Covid-19, Crystal Springs reserves the right to modify the parks schedule, regulations and amenities daily in regards to public health.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Crystal Springs Family Water Park, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Crystal Spring Family Waterpark, the first municipal waterpark in New Jersey, offers a crystal clear experience in outdoor recreational water activities.
Check the Crystal Springs Facebook Page @EBCrystalSprings for information regarding inclement weather.
The state-of-the-art aquatic facility includes multiple water amenities:
- Kiddie Pool
- Lap Pool
- Recreational Pool
- Spray Park
- Family Pool
All patrons taller than 48 inches can enjoy the entire park with the exception of the Kiddie Pool. The water park is regulated by patron height requirements for safety.
Available to Guests
Life Jackets are available to guests as supplies last.
Due to COVID and CDC Restrictions we are unable to offer chairs or picnic tables during the 2020 season.
Patrons may bring their own chairs. Lockers are available for daily rental. Poolside concession stand offers many options at reasonable prices.
Crystal Springs is a smoke free, alcohol free and glass free facility.
Due to fire code regulations, personal grills and sternos are not permitted at Crystal Springs Family Waterpark.
For 2020 we have suspended Season Pass Rates due to CDC capacity restrictions.
Crystal Springs is an accessible facility for all patrons to enjoy. The barrier-free access meets all regulations as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.