Contact Us

Fill out the form below if you have general comments, questions, or concerns for the town of East Brunswick. For more specific contact information, click the "Directory" link to the left.
If you wish to file a request for service, please use the YourGov website or the app 
Please Note: For Pothole and other repairs to Route 1 or Route 18, please visit the state DOT website here:
For County Roads, please call 732.940.3800 or go here:

For property complaints, please submit your complaint here:

For all other items, please use this form: