Online Registration Instructions –
New Household Information Form
The Department of Recreation, Parks & Community Services is pleased to offer WebTrac, our registration system. If you have any difficulties navigating the site please call us at (732) 390-6797 for assistance. WebTrac will allow everyone to:
Register from the comfort of your home and pay by credit card 24/7 through a safe and reliable internet connection!
WEBTrac, Recreation's online program registration system allows you to:
• Browse our activity listings
• Search for activities by type, age, location, etc.
• Look up details about activities – dates, times, program cost, etc.
• Enroll for programs and activities – Instructional – Sports – Crystal Springs – Camps
• Print a transaction history, pay a balance, reprint receipts, and more!
In order to use this system, first time registrants must submit this completed form to the Department of Recreation and Parks, along with proof of residency for all adults (valid driver’s license or current lease/mortgage with a photo ID) and proof of age (birth certificate or passport) for all children. You can email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail it in or drop it off in person to 334 Dunhams Corner Road. Once we have received your completed form and proof, we will send you an email confirming receipt and provide you with a username and password so that you may access our online registration system.
We will continue to accept walk in and mail in registrations, according to the dates in the current recreation magazine.
Steps for Online Registration
- Login using your given username and password. If you do not have one or do not remember it, please contact the Department of Recreation and Parks via phone or email email@example.com.
- You can search for “Activity” or “Pass” depending on what you are looking to register for. You have the option of the “Search” listed under the logo or by clicking on the category box of the type of program you are looking for.
Once you find the “Activity” you are looking for, click on the green “shopping cart” button. You should see a bright yellow box across the bottom of your screen with the activity name and two buttons that say “Add to Cart” or “Clear Selection”.
Click “Add to Cart”. If you accidentally chose the incorrect activity, you can click “Clear Selection”.
Select the correct family member from the list of those family members that qualify for the program and click “Continue”.
Answer the few questions associated with the program.
Read over the Waiver and click “Agree” and then click “Continue”.
Review your Shopping Cart and click “Proceed to Checkout” if you are finished registering or “Continue Shopping” if there are more programs you would like to register for.
Review “Summary of Charges”. Make sure the amount is correct* and then select your credit card.
*Note: Day Camp Payments – If you are making a payment, not paying in full, make sure to change the amount in the “Amount to Be Paid Today” box to at least the minimum amount due.
Make sure to enter all of your credit account information (please note we do not accept American Express).
Review your billing information and make sure your email address is correct.
Click “Continue” to initiate the payment authorization process and generate a confirmation receipt.
You should receive an email with your receipt but you can also view it at this time.
If at any point you receive an error message or have an issue, please do not hesitate to contact the Department of Recreation and Parks for assistance.
Phone: (732) 390-6797 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org