Tennis/Pickleball/Wall Ball Courts to Reopen on Friday, May 22, 2020.
Social Distancing policies will remain in effect upon the opening of the courts throughout town. Please check back for updates to the rules for play but keep these in mind:
- Singles Play only
- No spectators
- No lessons
- Limit to 1 hour per players, not 1 hour per each player
- Maintain proper Social Distance (i.e. at least 6 feet from others)
- Wearing masks is recommended
- Do not switch courts ends between games
- Bring your own balls to use when you serve
- Do not touch nets, fence, gate, benches, etc. nor other players’ equipment
- Leave courts promptly after play so next group may play
- Restrooms/Port a Pots are not open so "Go before you Go!!"