Tennis/Pickleball/Wall Ball Courts to Reopen on Friday, May 22, 2020.
Social Distancing policies will remain in effect upon the opening of the courts throughout town. Rules/Policies during COVID-19.
You may (not required) reserve/pay for time at Bicentennial Park and Community Park by using the online system, Procedures to Rent a Court.
- Singles Play only for Pickleball & Wall Ball, and recommended for Tennis
- No spectators
- No lessons
- No Coaching
- Limit to 1 hour per players, not 1 hour per each player - when others waiting
- Maintain proper Social Distance (i.e. at least 6 feet from others)
- Masks must be worn when waiting to play and when entering/exiting court
- Do not switch courts ends between games/sets
- Bring your own balls/racket/equipment/etc. and serve with only your balls
- Do not touch nets, fence, gate, benches, etc. nor other players’ equipment
- Leave courts promptly after play so next group may play, do not congregate in park
- Restrooms/Port a Pots are not open so "Go before you Go!!"
Use common sense - Show respect to others
Park Rangers may be contacted at 732-390-6900 to assist with issues