Wanted - Volunteers for Coaching Youth Sports
· Do you have sports skills you would like to teach to the kids of East Brunswick?
· Have you coached in the past and your kids have grown out of the youth groups but you miss the coaching
· Do you not have any children but still want to coach?
· Have you never coached before but would like to learn how?
· Do you only have one or two days a week that you can coach due to other commitments?
If you said YES to any of these questions then you are exactly who we are looking for!!!!!!!
The various members of the Township of East Brunswick’s Coalition of Athletic Organizations are looking for Volunteer Coaches
If you would like to find out more information about the organizations and what their needs are for coaches, please email email@example.com to express your interest and we will put you in touch with the respective organization that you would like to help, or you can go to the Township webpage—eastbrunswick.org/329/Coalition-of-Athletic-Organizations for a listing of all the Youth Sports Groups and links to each website.
Boys Lacrosse—Blackhawks Lacrosse Club
Girls Lacrosse—Blackhawks Girls Lacrosse Club
Baseball/Softball—East Brunswick Baseball /Softball League
Basketball—Fast Break Basketball
Football & Cheer—St. Bart’s Buffalos Football & Cheerleading
Soccer—East Brunswick Soccer Club
Tennis—East Brunswick Youth Tennis Club
Wrestling—East Brunswick Wrestling Club