FRIENDS OF RECREATION, PARKS AND COMMUNITY SERVICES
AWARD PROGRAM 2020
- The purpose of the East Brunswick Township Friends of Recreation, Parks and Community Services Award Program is to identify and honor dedicated individuals and organizations and to recognize their outstanding service to the community.
- The goal of the award program is to focus Township attention on the achievements of the individuals and organizations recognizing the continuing efforts of those individuals and groups and the contributions made to the community of East Brunswick.
The Awards Committee consists of members from the Recreation and Parks Advisory Board. Their task is to serve as an impartial unit selecting those nominees who have made the greatest contribution in each particular category. Recreation and Parks Advisory Board members cannot be awarded the Friends of Recreation, Parks and Community Services Award while actively serving on the Board.
It is at the discretion of the Awards Committee to deem certain nominations unacceptable based on Award criteria.
All final decisions will rest with the Awards Committee.
All nominations and the recipients will be kept confidential so as to surprise the recipient of the award.
All nominations with supporting data must be submitted no later than May 1, 2020. The presentation of all awards will be made at a Council Meeting in July which coincides with National Recreation and Parks month.
1. The nominee must be a resident of East Brunswick Township.
2. The nominee shall be of fine moral character.
3. The Volunteer Nominee should have established a record of rendering outstanding service to Recreation, Parks and Community Services in East Brunswick Township.
CIVIC ORGANIZATION OR BUSINESS AWARD
1. The nominee may or may not be located in East Brunswick, but must have benefitted East Brunswick in their Recreation, Parks and Community Services endeavors.
2. The nominee should have established a record of rendering outstanding service to Recreation, Parks and Community Services in East Brunswick Township.