The year 2020 has not been a normal one by any measure. This has slowed our leaf collection process while we ensure the health and safety of the residents and the employees. Please be patient during this challenging year. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
Bagged Leaf Instructions:
• Biodegradable bags may be picked up at the Recycling Center, 357 Dunhams Corner Road, Monday through Saturday. Proof of residency will be required.
• Leaves may only be placed in biodegradable bags. PLASTIC BAGS WILL NOT BE COLLECTED. Bags are to be used strictly for leaves. Do not place brush, branches, soil, yard waste, or trash in bags.
Loose Leaf Raking Instructions
• We cannot predict an exact collection date. The Township will make three passes through each recycling section. Please have leaves out for the final collection no later than December 10th.
• Loose leaves WILL NOT be collected after the scheduled collection dates.
• Remove vehicles from the roadway between 7:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. during your scheduled collection dates.
• Do not rake leaves to the curb prior to 7 days of scheduled pickup. All raking should be completed before your scheduled pickup time.
• Rake leaves to the curb line, not in the street. Leaves raked into the street cause serious TRAFFIC HAZARDS.
• Remove all brush, branches, soil, yard waste and trash. Failure to remove these items can result in injuries and costly damage to Township equipment.
• Do not block storm water catch basins with leaves. Leaves must be no closer than 10 feet from catch basins as mandated in the New Jersey Storm Water Regulations.
• The Department of Public Works will not collect material that does not conform to the guidelines.
2020 Bagged Leaf Collection Schedule
General information for Solid Waste & Recycling.