Steps for Online Registration
Follow the steps below to register from the comfort of your home and pay by credit card, 24/7 through a safe and reliable internet connection!
- Go to the East Brunswick Recreation and Parks Online Registration (WebTrac)
- Login using your given username and password. If you do not have one or do not remember it, please contact the Department of Recreation and Parks via email.
- Click on the box labeled "Day Camp/Summer Theater".
- Choose the correct Day Camp program for your child by clicking on the green "shopping cart" icon. They are listed in code/grade order. Once you click on the green "shopping cart" sign it will turn to a blue "-" and a bright yellow banner will appear at the bottom of your screen.
- Click the "Add to Cart" button to continue or "Clear Selection" button if you accidentally chose the wrong activity.
- Select the correct family member (based off the grade the camper is entering in September) by clicking on the checkbox next to their name and click "Continue".
- Answer the 4 questions using the options given and read over the Waiver and click the "Agree" checkbox. Press the "Continue" button.
- Review your cart and click "Proceed to Checkout". If you are registering multiple children click "Continue Shopping" and repeat the above steps.
- Review "Summary of Charges". If you are looking to make the required minimum payment, you can change the dollar amount in the "Amount to Be Paid" box to the minimum payment amount or any amount higher than the minimum.
- When making payments for multiple children, the system may pay off one child before the other(s), there is no penalty for this as long as the full balance is paid by May 17, 2021.
- Review your billing information and click "Continue" to enter your credit card information.
- Click "Submit Payment" to complete the process. You will receive a receipt confirmation via email.
If at any point you receive an error message or have an issue, please do not hesitate to contact the Department of Recreation for assistance.