- Recreation & Parks
- Day Camp
- Day Camp Programs
- Kool Kids Full Day
Kool Kids Full Day
We have a wonderful summer day camp program for boys and girls entering 1st and 2nd grade! Kool Kids provides an extremely active program filled with amazing trips, incredible guests, fantastic activities, theme days, swimming, sports, and arts & crafts; the fun never stops! Campers will have the opportunity to explore, play, develop self confidence, and create new friendships. Camp offers a unique and rewarding experience for all. We provide a quality, age appropriate and stimulating camp for Kool Kids!
This camp will give you the peace of mind that your camper is in a safe and caring environment.
- Camper-to-staff ratio is 7:1
- Code: 370106-01
- Grades: 1st and 2nd
- Dates: Thursday, June 29 - Friday, August 11
- Session A: June 29 - July 14
- Session B: July 17 - July 28
- Session C: July 31 - August 11
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- With all camps starting at 9:00 am, drop off will start at 8:50 am to allow parents who have children at multiple sites enough time to drop off at multiple locations. There is a 15 minute “grace period” from the time camp ends to the time PM Extended Care begins.
- Limit: 120 participants
- Location: Bowne Munro Elementary School
- Resident - $2,100 (Full Season); $700 (Per Session)
- Nonresident - $3,150 (Full Season); $1,050 (Per Session)
Trips may include:
- Adventure Aquarium
- Branchburg Sports Complex
- Breakwater Beach Waterpark
- Crystal Springs
- iPlay America
- Liberty Science Center
- Rock 'N' Air
- Summer Theater
- Turtle Back Zoo
- Many more exciting places
Special guest entertainment will offer many enjoyable and memorable camp days.
Potty Training & Accidents
Children must be able to toilet independently. Staff does not assist with toileting or changing a child's clothing. If a child has a toileting accident, the parent(s) will be called.
If they continue to have toileting accidents they will be removed from the program.