CSWP Park Policies
2020 Season- COVID-19 Policies & Procedures. Please read these policies and procedures that are in place for the 2020 season:
NJ Department of Health Guidelines and State Executive Orders that we are required to adhere to in order to open to the public. Some of these restrictions and guidance include;
- Limited capacity and cash-less reservation systems are required; therefore, daily tickets will be limited to 250 patrons per day initially. Tickets can be purchased online ONLY; there will be no tickets sold onsite at Crystal Springs. As per previous communication, Season Passes are not available this year due to the capacity limits to the park. Information regarding how to purchase daily tickets will be released shortly.
- All chairs and picnic tables will be removed from the park. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own chairs. Shade is available on a first come, first served basis and there should be ample room for guests to spread out comfortably throughout the facility.
- Face Coverings must be worn upon entering the park, utilizing restrooms and in situations where social distancing cannot be maintained. Face Coverings cannot be worn in the water.
- Modified hours; Crystal Springs will be operating daily 11am to 5pm.
- Brunswick Bay, Family Pool and Lap Pool will be the pools available and open beginning July 3rd.
- Waterpark features and attractions are not permitted to open by the State; therefore, the Slide Tower, Lazy River, Spray Park, Kiddie Pool and Activity Pool will be closed. If Crystal Springs is able to open some of these features throughout the summer we will notify the public accordingly.
- Social Distancing on the deck and in the pools will be required and encouraged throughout the park by our staff.
- The Concession Vendor will be operating daily. Although patrons are permitted to bring food into the park, the picnic area will NOT be open and available for grilling.
- Lockers will not be available.
- Restroom occupancy is required to be monitored throughout the day by an attendant to encourage social distancing.
- Cleaning and disinfecting high touch areas will be maintained frequently throughout the day.
- Patrons are encouraged to wash hands frequently and utilize hand sanitizer provided throughout the park.
- Patrons who have symptoms of Covid-19 should NOT come to the park.
- All other rules and regulations normally enforced at Crystal Springs and located on our website still remain intact including No Alcohol, Glass, Personal Grills or Knives permitted.
Crystal Springs has developed the required COVID-19 Pool Operation Prevention Plan (CPOPP) that complies pursuant to Executive Order No. 153 (2020).
- Patrons that do not comply with the Governor’s Executive Order 153 pertaining to the reopening of public recreational bathing facilities will be removed from the park.
- Due to the ongoing and changing nature of Covid-19, Crystal Springs reserves the right to modify the parks schedule, regulations and amenities daily in regards to public health.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Crystal Springs Family Water Park, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Things you should know when visiting Crystal Springs:
- All children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- No ATM services are available on site.
- No refunds or rain checks will be issued due to inclement weather or early closings.
- Glass, knives and alcohol are not permitted at Crystal Springs. If alcohol is found in the park, the police will be contacted, you and your party will be ejected, and no refunds will be given.
- The use of fireworks, sparklers, etc. are not permitted in Crystal Springs or the parking lots (updated June 24, 2018).
- All coolers and bags will be checked before entering the park. All of the above items are subject to confiscation if found.
- Use of alcohol or drugs before entering the facility or while in the facility is strictly prohibited.
- Portable/personal/Bluetooth speakers are not permitted in the park.
- Proper bathing suit attire must be worn to enter the pools.
- Personal grills and sternos may not be brought into the park.
- For safety reasons snorkels, fins and goggles that cover the nose are not permitted.
- Noodles, floating rings, arm bubbles, kickboards (only allowed during a swim lesson or swim team practice) and bathing suits with built in floats are not permitted.
- Water guns, balloons, shooters, etc. are not permitted.
- No skateboards, roller blades or bikes are allowed in the facility.
- Life vests/jackets must be U.S. Coast Guard approved.
- Abusive or inappropriate language will not be permitted.
- No horseplay is permitted.
- Guardians are responsible for supervising children. Lifeguards are responsible for rule enforcement and responding to emergencies.
- There are a limited amount of grills available for use, on a first come first serve basis, we encourage sharing of grills among patrons.
- We offer locker rentals for $5.
Read a full copy of the Crystal Springs policies (PDF). We are anticipating a great summer. If you have any questions, please feel free to speak to any of the managers.