CSWP Park Policies
Things you should know when visiting Crystal Springs:
- All children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- No ATM services are available on site.
- No refunds or rain checks will be issued due to inclement weather or early closings.
- Glass, knives and alcohol are not permitted at Crystal Springs. If alcohol is found in the park, the police will be contacted, you and your party will be ejected, and no refunds will be given.
- The use of fireworks, sparklers, etc. are not permitted in Crystal Springs or the parking lots (updated June 24, 2018).
- All coolers and bags will be checked before entering the park. All of the above items are subject to confiscation if found.
- Use of alcohol or drugs before entering the facility or while in the facility is strictly prohibited.
- Portable/personal/Bluetooth speakers are not permitted in the park.
- Proper bathing suit attire must be worn to enter the pools.
- Personal grills and sternos may not be brought into the park.
- For safety reasons snorkels, fins and goggles that cover the nose are not permitted.
- Noodles, floating rings, arm bubbles, kickboards (only allowed during a swim lesson or swim team practice) and bathing suits with built in floats are not permitted.
- Water guns, balloons, shooters, etc. are not permitted.
- No skateboards, roller blades or bikes are allowed in the facility.
- Life vests/jackets must be U.S. Coast Guard approved.
- Abusive or inappropriate language will not be permitted.
- No horseplay is permitted.
- Guardians are responsible for supervising children. Lifeguards are responsible for rule enforcement and responding to emergencies.
- There are a limited amount of grills available for use, on a first come first serve basis, we encourage sharing of grills among patrons.
- We offer locker rentals for $5.
Read a full copy of the Crystal Springs policies (PDF). We are anticipating a great summer. If you have any questions, please feel free to speak to any of the managers.