Coronavirus Updates - Park & Recreation Related
Updates as of October 14:
- Recreation & Parks Office is closed to public. We are staffing the facility with a skeleton crew and may be contacted at email@example.com
- Playing Fields, Tennis Courts, Pickleball Courts, Wall Ball, Playgrounds, & Basketball courts are open.
- Restrooms are open at Heavenly and Bicentennial
- Social Distancing policies will be in effect.
- COVID-19 Tennis/Pickleball Court Rules.
- COVID-19 Playground Rules.
- Food collection for Aldersgate will occur at Recreation Office, 334 Dunhams Corner Road. An open box truck will be parked at our front door for donation drop-offs between 7am and 3pm, Monday - Friday. Please place your donation in the truck and we will deliver to Aldersgate as needed.
- Playing field reservations are being accepted - you must fill out and return the signed and initialed Request Form, Certificate of Insurance, and your COVID-19 Preparation Plan to firstname.lastname@example.org for permit consideration.
- Currently not accepting applications for indoor facilities or picnic groves.