Welcome to East Brunswick
Proudly hailed as one of New Jersey’s 25 great towns (NJ Monthly Magazine, March ‘99), East Brunswick’s 22.5 square miles is home to a diverse population of 47,512 per the 2010 census. A strategic location and a progressive outlook have fostered a dynamic growth of attractive and desirable residential developments, an excellent school system, shopping centers, state-of-the-art office complexes, and medical services.
East Brunswick Redevelopment Town Halls:
List of currently scheduled Redevelopment Town Halls:
March 13- Temple B'nai Shalom (15 Fern Road) from 7 PM to 9 PM
April 11- St. Bartholomew's (470 Ryders Lane) from 7 PM to 9 PM
2018 Road Improvements
YOU ASKED…AND WE RESPONDED.
After many years, the ROADS in East Brunswick are about to get a much needed makeover.
Working with our State and County Representatives, TTF and County funds will be used to mill and repave the following roads this year:
· Cranbury Road- Evergreen to Fern Road
· Cranbury Road- Summerhill Circle to Rues Lane
· Old Bridge Turnpike- Main Street to Tices Lane
· Main Street- Railroad Tracks in Spotswood to River Road
· Old Bridge Turnpike- Main Street to Racetrack Road
· Ryders Lane- Cranbury Road to Summerhill Road
· Rues Lane- Summerhill Road to Route 18
· Cranbury Road- Fern Road to Ryders Lane
· Ryders Lane- New Pavement at Stratford Road through Milltown Road intersection
· Rues Lane- New Brunswick Ave to Winton Road
In addition to this work, the township has committed $1.7 million to township road improvements. In total, we can expect approximately 14-15 miles of road repaving this spring, summer, and fall. As a result, you may experience temporary delays as we work towards making long awaited, lasting improvements.