Address: 380 Dunhams Corner Road, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Phone: (732) 390-6833 or (732) 390-6834
2014 DISCOUNT DAYS
CRYSTAL SPRINGS ON NEWS 12 NEW JERSEY
INCLEMENT WEATHER/CLOSING INFORMATION
- We are a cash only facility. No ATM services are available on site.
- No refunds or rain checks will be issued due to inclement weather or early closings.
- Glass, knives and alcohol are not permitted at Crystal Springs. If alcohol is found in the park, the police will be contacted, you and your party will be ejected, and no refunds will be given.
- All coolers will be checked before entering the park. All of the above items are subject to confiscation if found.
- Use of alcohol or drugs before entering the facility or while in the facility is strictly prohibited.
- Proper bathing suit attire must be worn to enter the pools.
- Personal grills may not be brought into the park.
- For safety reasons snorkels, fins and goggles that cover the nose are not permitted.
- Noodles, floating rings, arm bubbles, kick boards (only allowed during a swim lesson or swim team practice) and bathing suits with built in floats are not permitted.
- Water guns, balloons, shooters, etc. are not permitted.
- No skateboards, roller blades or bikes are allowed in the facility.
- Life vests/jackets must be U.S. Coast Guard approved.
- Abusive or inappropriate language will not be permitted.
- No horseplay is permitted.
- Guardians are responsible for supervising children. Lifeguards are responsible for rule enforcement and responding to emergencies.
- There are a limited amount of grills available for use, on a first come first serve basis, we encourage sharing of grills among patrons
- We offer locker rentals for $2. There is a $2 deposit that you will get back when you return the key.
- Guests under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years of age or older).
There are no items to display at this time