Welcome to the voting information page. Here you will be able to download various forms as well as learning about various options persons with disabilities have when voting in East Brunswick.
Anyone wishing to register to vote MUST:
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be 18 years of age on or before the election day
- Have resided in the county at least 30 days
- Register at least 21 days prior to the election
You must re-register if:
- You move from one county to another
- You have a name change due to marriage, divorce or Judgement of Court
- Any change in address
Residents may register at the Municipal Clerk's Office Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm. Application forms for voter registration are available at The Library’s Information Desk.
To download the forms, please visit New Jersey Division of Elections website
Polling Place District Maps